- Past Exhibitions
- 2008: Antique Chinese Porcelains from Eight Dynasties (206 BCE to 1912)
- 2009: Will Barnet Prints / Gerson Leiber Watercolors
- 2010: Japanese Woodblock Prints from the Leiber Collection
- 2011: DRAWINGS DRAWINGS DRAWINGS: Recent Works on Paper by Gerson Leiber
- 2012-2013 Judith Leiber – An American Journey : From Artisan To Fashion Icon
- 2014-2015: THE MARRIAGE OF TRUE MINDS ~ GERSON AND JUDITH LEIBER
- 2016 Two Exhibitions: Gerson and Judith Leiber
- 2020 – The Garden of Friends
- Past Exhibitions
- Judith Leiber
- Gerson Leiber
- The Garden
Profiled in numerous books and magazines, the Leibers’ garden in East Hampton is the result of Gerson Leiber’s 50-year obsession with shrubbery, creating an intricately patterned world of hedges and treillage on Long Island’s sandy soil.
Well-known as a work of art in process for the last 45 years, the Leibers’ garden is a maze of interconnected brick paths leading through a distinguished variety of specimens and gardening styles.
Each aspect of the grounds maintains its own personality, from the meticulously sculpted hedges and intricate trelliswork, to a thriving potager and the collection’s sculpture garden. Gerson Leiber was deeply affected, as he has said, by the gardens he has visited throughout the world (his favorite being Versailles in France) as well as by those in his own exotic and obsessive fantasies.
Although the property past the Sculpture Garden is no longer on view to the public, the Sculpture Garden is as beautiful and magical as always.
- Back To The Garden - Portray Magazine
- FIU News – Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU to launch Judith Leiber: Master Craftsman
- Christie’s – The best museums for handbag collectors
- Long Island Weekly – New Nassau County Museum of Art Exhibition Highlights All Four Seasons
- Newsday – ‘The Seasons’ is in full bloom at Nassau County Museum of Art
- New York Post - The WWII love story behind NYC’s sparkliest handbags
- New York Magazine - Hillary Clinton and Sex and the City Loved These Rhinestone Purses
- WAG Magazine - Celebrating the Creativity of Judith Leiber
- Dexigner - Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story
- East Hampton Star - Leiber Handbags Celebrated at the Museum of Arts and Design
- Hadassah Magazine - Judith Leiber: All in the Bag
- Couture Notebook, "Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story” with Crystal Minaudières
NO MERE BAGATELLES, the story of Holocaust survivor and handbag design genius Judith Leiber and modernist artist Gerson Leiber, has just been published. Read more here.