- Past Exhibitions
- 2012-2013 Judith Leiber – An American Journey : From Artisan To Fashion Icon
- 2008: Antique Chinese Porcelains from Eight Dynasties (206 BCE to 1912)
- 2009: Will Barnet Prints / Gerson Leiber Watercolors
- 2010: Japanese Woodblock Prints from the Leiber Collection
- 2011: DRAWINGS DRAWINGS DRAWINGS: Recent Works on Paper by Gerson Leiber
- Past Exhibitions
- Judith Leiber
- Gerson Leiber
- The Garden
Profiled in numerous books and magazines, the Leiber’s garden in East Hampton is the result of Gerson Leiber’s 50-year obsession with shrubbery, creating an intricately patterned world of hedges and treillage on Long Island’s sandy soil.
Well-known as a work of art in process for the last 45 years, the Leiber’s garden is a maze of interconnected brick paths leading through a distinguished variety of specimens and gardening styles.
Each aspect of the grounds maintains its own personality, from the meticulously sculpted hedges and intricate trelliswork, to a thriving potager and the collection’s sculpture garden. Gerson Leiber is deeply affected, as he has said, by the gardens he has visited throughout the world (his favorite being Versailles in France) as well as by those in his own exotic and obsessive fantasies.
- New York Post - The WWII love story behind NYC’s sparkliest handbags
- New York Magazine - Hillary Clinton and Sex and the City Loved These Rhinestone Purses
- WAG Magazine - Celebrating the Creativity of Judith Leiber
- Dexigner - Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story
- East Hampton Star - Leiber Handbags Celebrated at the Museum of Arts and Design
- Hadassah Magazine - Judith Leiber: All in the Bag
- Couture Notebook, "Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story” with Crystal Minaudières
NO MERE BAGATELLES, the story of Holocaust survivor and handbag design genius Judith Leiber and modernist artist Gerson Leiber, has just been published. Read more here.