- Past Exhibitions
- 2008: Antique Chinese Porcelains from Eight Dynasties (206 BCE to 1912)
- 2009: Will Barnet Prints / Gerson Leiber Watercolors
- 2010: Japanese Woodblock Prints from the Leiber Collection
- 2011: DRAWINGS DRAWINGS DRAWINGS: Recent Works on Paper by Gerson Leiber
- 2012-2013 Judith Leiber – An American Journey : From Artisan To Fashion Icon
- 2014-2015: THE MARRIAGE OF TRUE MINDS ~ GERSON AND JUDITH LEIBER
- 2016 Two Exhibitions: Gerson and Judith Leiber
- Past Exhibitions
- Judith Leiber
- Gerson Leiber
- The Garden
The Leiber Collection’s 2008 inaugural exhibition Antique Chinese Porcelains from Eight Dynasties (206 BCE to 1912) features approximately 140 of Judith and Gerson Leiber’s rare Chinese porcelains. This eclectic collection contains pieces that date back thousands of years, as well as pieces that were created in the first years of the 20th Century. The exhibition offers vital cultural and artistic insights into China’s glorious past, demonstrating its magnificent contribution to the art and craft of porcelain pottery.
This exhibition remains on permanent display and can be viewed upon request in one of the collection’s private galleries.
To view the catalogs for this exhibition, select the link below:
- New York Post - The WWII love story behind NYC’s sparkliest handbags
- New York Magazine - Hillary Clinton and Sex and the City Loved These Rhinestone Purses
- WAG Magazine - Celebrating the Creativity of Judith Leiber
- Dexigner - Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story
- East Hampton Star - Leiber Handbags Celebrated at the Museum of Arts and Design
- Hadassah Magazine - Judith Leiber: All in the Bag
- Couture Notebook, "Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story” with Crystal Minaudières
NO MERE BAGATELLES, the story of Holocaust survivor and handbag design genius Judith Leiber and modernist artist Gerson Leiber, has just been published. Read more here.