- Past Exhibitions
- 2008: Antique Chinese Porcelains from Eight Dynasties (206 BCE to 1912)
- 2009: Will Barnet Prints / Gerson Leiber Watercolors
- 2010: Japanese Woodblock Prints from the Leiber Collection
- 2011: DRAWINGS DRAWINGS DRAWINGS: Recent Works on Paper by Gerson Leiber
- 2012-2013 Judith Leiber – An American Journey : From Artisan To Fashion Icon
- 2014-2015: THE MARRIAGE OF TRUE MINDS ~ GERSON AND JUDITH LEIBER
- 2016 Two Exhibitions: Gerson and Judith Leiber
- 2020 – The Garden of Friends
- Past Exhibitions
- Judith Leiber
- Gerson Leiber
- The Garden
We are very pleased to announce a special exhibition in NYC Tribeca featuring Gerson and Judith Leiber opening Wednesday, June 30 !
The Leiber Collection Welcomes You!
In 2005, Gerson and Judith Leiber built a gallery to house their works of art and to chronicle their careers, offering an unparalleled retrospective of their creations over the past many decades.
The Leiber Collection, a magnificent Renaissance styled Palladian edifice, sits majestically in a sublime sculpture garden designed by Gerson Leiber. Considered by many to be the best kept secret of the Hamptons, you are in for a real treat as you peruse the exquisite jewel of a museum and explore the charming and magical gardens.
The Collection is open on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays from 1 – 4pm and at other times for private or group tours by appointment. Please email us at email@example.com for private tour reservations.
Two fabulous not-to-be-missed exhibitions are on view now at The Leiber Collection
Centennial Legacy ~ A Celebration of the Life, Love and Art of Judith and Gerson Leiber
Please join us in the Leiber Collection museum galleries and with the Leonard Tourné Gallery in NYC for this delightful exhibition that celebrates the artistic legacy of Judith and Gerson Leiber on what would have been their 100th year on earth together. See over 500 examples of Judith Leiber’s dazzling designs, including 100 recently donated by the wonderful Judith Leiber Collector, Kelly Ellman. Also see a group of extraordinary Gerson Leiber paintings from his Garden, Fashion and Abstract Series at the Leiber Collection! For more information about the Leonard Tourné Gallery exhibition click here. This exhibition will remain at The Leiber Collection through April of 2022. To reserve timed tickets to enter the museum, please click here.
Also on view
The Garden of Friends Exhibition
The Garden of Friends is an enchanting exhibition taking place in the Leiber Collection Sculpture Garden and features works by Scott Bluedorn, Philippe Cheng, Peter Dayton, Pipi Deer, Jeremy Dennis, Conrad De Kwiatkowski, Saskia Friedrich, Margaret Garrett, Jeremy Grosvenor, Laurie Lambrecht, Jill Musnicki, Toni Ross, Bastienne Schmidt, Aurelio Torres, Almond Zigmund, with a special night of projections with Christine Sciuilli. This Exhibition will be open through Wednesday September 29, 2021.
For more information phone (631) 329-3288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Leiber Collection is located at 446 Old Stone Highway in the East Hampton hamlet of Springs, New York. Click here for Directions.
- Back To The Garden - Portray Magazine
- FIU News – Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU to launch Judith Leiber: Master Craftsman
- Christie’s – The best museums for handbag collectors
- Long Island Weekly – New Nassau County Museum of Art Exhibition Highlights All Four Seasons
- Newsday – ‘The Seasons’ is in full bloom at Nassau County Museum of Art
- New York Post - The WWII love story behind NYC’s sparkliest handbags
- New York Magazine - Hillary Clinton and Sex and the City Loved These Rhinestone Purses
- WAG Magazine - Celebrating the Creativity of Judith Leiber
- Dexigner - Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story
- East Hampton Star - Leiber Handbags Celebrated at the Museum of Arts and Design
- Hadassah Magazine - Judith Leiber: All in the Bag
- Couture Notebook, "Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story” with Crystal Minaudières
NO MERE BAGATELLES, the story of Holocaust survivor and handbag design genius Judith Leiber and modernist artist Gerson Leiber, has just been published. Read more here.