- Exhibitions and Events
- Past Exhibitions
- 2008: Antique Chinese Porcelains from Eight Dynasties (206 BCE to 1912)
- 2009: Will Barnet Prints / Gerson Leiber Watercolors
- 2010: Japanese Woodblock Prints from the Leiber Collection
- 2011: DRAWINGS DRAWINGS DRAWINGS: Recent Works on Paper by Gerson Leiber
- 2012-2013 Judith Leiber – An American Journey : From Artisan To Fashion Icon
- 2014-2015: THE MARRIAGE OF TRUE MINDS ~ GERSON AND JUDITH LEIBER
- 2016 Two Exhibitions: Gerson and Judith Leiber
- 2020 – The Garden of Friends
- Past Exhibitions
- Winter Garden ~ A Collaboration
- Judith Leiber
- Gerson Leiber
- The Garden
Judith and Gerson Leiber ~
A Life of
Beauty, Love and Inspiration
In the Leiber Collection museum galleries, this exhibition celebrates the artistic legacy of Judith and Gerson Leiber through the beauty of their works, their enduring love of one another, and the inspiration all around them.
Open through Sunday, April 30, 2023.
To reserve timed tickets please click here.
‘Winter Garden ~ A Collaboration’
Exploring a garden in the winter a magical experience of space and light, like a meditative journey of sorts. Spending time in Nature offers a chance to slow down, to be still and quiet, to reflect and think, to be restored. There are beautiful things to hear and see, fresh air to breathe, dancing leaves to notice on the breeze. The bare branches above become a gestural drawing in the sky. There is a unique hush, a palpable quiet to calm the heart and mind.
The artists in this exhibition created site specific works that honor nature as a collaborative partner, working with and in the trees and their branches, with the newfound leafless space, the magical light, the ever-changing wind, the intrepid birds and the deep quiet found in the winter garden.
Don’t let the cold keep you indoors! Come enjoy the Winter Garden with these extraordinary artists.
Extended through Saturday April 1.
The museum and gardens are open Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 1 – 4PM and other times by appointment. Come visit and enjoy!
To schedule Private or Group Tours email email@example.com
To reserve timed tickets to enter the museum, please click here.
In 2005, Gerson and Judith Leiber built a gallery to house their works of art and to chronicle their careers, offering an unparalleled retrospective of their creations over the past many decades.
The Leiber Collection, a magnificent Renaissance styled Palladian edifice, sits majestically in a sublime sculpture garden designed by Gerson Leiber. Considered by many to be the best kept secret of the Hamptons, you are in for a real treat as you peruse the exquisite jewel of a museum and explore the charming and magical gardens.
The Collection is open on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays from 1 – 4pm and at other times for private or group tours by appointment. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for private tour reservations.
For more information phone (631) 329-3288 or email email@example.com.
The Leiber Collection is located at 446 Old Stone Highway in the East Hampton hamlet of Springs, New York. Click here for Directions.
- Back To The Garden - Portray Magazine
- FIU News – Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU to launch Judith Leiber: Master Craftsman
- Christie’s – The best museums for handbag collectors
- Long Island Weekly – New Nassau County Museum of Art Exhibition Highlights All Four Seasons
- Newsday – ‘The Seasons’ is in full bloom at Nassau County Museum of Art
- New York Post - The WWII love story behind NYC’s sparkliest handbags
- New York Magazine - Hillary Clinton and Sex and the City Loved These Rhinestone Purses
- WAG Magazine - Celebrating the Creativity of Judith Leiber
- Dexigner - Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story
- East Hampton Star - Leiber Handbags Celebrated at the Museum of Arts and Design
- Hadassah Magazine - Judith Leiber: All in the Bag
- Couture Notebook, "Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story” with Crystal Minaudières
NO MERE BAGATELLES, the story of Holocaust survivor and handbag design genius Judith Leiber and modernist artist Gerson Leiber, has just been published. Read more here.