- Past Exhibitions
- 2008: Antique Chinese Porcelains from Eight Dynasties (206 BCE to 1912)
- 2009: Will Barnet Prints / Gerson Leiber Watercolors
- 2010: Japanese Woodblock Prints from the Leiber Collection
- 2011: DRAWINGS DRAWINGS DRAWINGS: Recent Works on Paper by Gerson Leiber
- 2012-2013 Judith Leiber – An American Journey : From Artisan To Fashion Icon
- 2014-2015: THE MARRIAGE OF TRUE MINDS ~ GERSON AND JUDITH LEIBER
- 2016 Two Exhibitions: Gerson and Judith Leiber
- Past Exhibitions
- Judith Leiber
- Gerson Leiber
- The Garden
In 2005, Gerson and Judith Leiber built a gallery to house their works of art and to chronicle their careers, offering an unparalleled retrospective of their creations over the past many decades.
The Leiber Collection, a magnificent Renaissance styled Palladian edifice, sits majestically in a sublime sculpture garden that borders six additional gardens, each designed by Gerson Leiber, in a style befitting the local geography. Considered by many to be the best kept secret of the Hamptons, you are in for a real treat as you peruse the exquisite jewel of a museum and explore the charming gardens.
Please join us for our new exhibition ‘A Marriage of True Minds Remembered’. In memory of our founders Judith and Gerson Leiber we present a celebratory exhibition of artful handbags, and modernist paintings, some never before exhibited at The Leiber Collection. Open to the public from 1 – 4pm on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. Open for Group Tours other times by appointment.
Please also join us on Saturday July 28th from 2 – 5pm for A Celebration of the Lives of Judith and Gerson Leiber, who died five hours apart on April 28, 2018. The program will begin at 4pm, but come earlier and visit, enjoy some iced tea and hors d’oeuvres, view the museum and meander around the gardens.
For further information phone (631) 329-3288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Leiber Collection is located at 446 Old Stone Highway in the East Hampton hamlet of Springs, New York. Click here for Directions.
The Leiber Collection is free and open to the public from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays from 1 – 4pm, and at other times for group tours by appointment. For further information phone (631) 329-3288 or email: email@example.com
- New York Post - The WWII love story behind NYC’s sparkliest handbags
- New York Magazine - Hillary Clinton and Sex and the City Loved These Rhinestone Purses
- WAG Magazine - Celebrating the Creativity of Judith Leiber
- Dexigner - Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story
- East Hampton Star - Leiber Handbags Celebrated at the Museum of Arts and Design
- Hadassah Magazine - Judith Leiber: All in the Bag
- Couture Notebook, "Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story” with Crystal Minaudières
NO MERE BAGATELLES, the story of Holocaust survivor and handbag design genius Judith Leiber and modernist artist Gerson Leiber, has just been published. Read more here.