- The Garden of Friends – 2020
- Past Exhibitions
- 2008: Antique Chinese Porcelains from Eight Dynasties (206 BCE to 1912)
- 2009: Will Barnet Prints / Gerson Leiber Watercolors
- 2010: Japanese Woodblock Prints from the Leiber Collection
- 2011: DRAWINGS DRAWINGS DRAWINGS: Recent Works on Paper by Gerson Leiber
- 2012-2013 Judith Leiber – An American Journey : From Artisan To Fashion Icon
- 2014-2015: THE MARRIAGE OF TRUE MINDS ~ GERSON AND JUDITH LEIBER
- 2016 Two Exhibitions: Gerson and Judith Leiber
- Judith Leiber
- Gerson Leiber
- The Garden
The Leiber Collection Museum and Sculpture Garden are open. When visiting, please remember to wear your mask or face covering and maintain a 6 ft. distance between yourself and other guests not residing in your household or members of your quarantine pod. Entry into the garden is on a first come basis and entry into the museum is by timed ticket reservations through Eventbrite. Read our Health and safety protocol here.
The Leiber Collection welcomes you!
Garden As Muse, on view in the museum galleries, features Gerson Leiber’s magnificent paintings inspired by his beloved gardens that can be found throughout the Leiber property, and Judith Leiber’s dazzling designs that are inspired by the garden and more.
In order to combat the spread of Covid-19 safety measures are in place. Please read our Health and Safety Protocol found here before you arrive. The Leiber Collection Sculpture Garden will allow guests to enter on a first come first serve basis. Entry into the Leiber Collection Museum Galleries requires timed tickets allowing groups of up to 6 people living in the same household or from the same quarantine pod to enter every 20 minutes. Please feel free to meander around the gardens until your reserved time to enter the museum. Get your tickets here.
In 2005, Gerson and Judith Leiber built a gallery to house their works of art and to chronicle their careers, offering an unparalleled retrospective of their creations over the past many decades.
The Leiber Collection, a magnificent Renaissance styled Palladian edifice, sits majestically in a sublime sculpture garden that borders six additional gardens, each designed by Gerson Leiber, in a style befitting the local geography. Considered by many to be the best kept secret of the Hamptons, you are in for a real treat as you peruse the exquisite jewel of a museum and explore the charming and magical gardens.
For further information phone (631) 329-3288 or email email@example.com.
The Leiber Collection is located at 446 Old Stone Highway in the East Hampton hamlet of Springs, New York. Click here for Directions.
- Back To The Garden - Portray Magazine
- FIU News – Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU to launch Judith Leiber: Master Craftsman
- Christie’s – The best museums for handbag collectors
- Long Island Weekly – New Nassau County Museum of Art Exhibition Highlights All Four Seasons
- Newsday – ‘The Seasons’ is in full bloom at Nassau County Museum of Art
- New York Post - The WWII love story behind NYC’s sparkliest handbags
- New York Magazine - Hillary Clinton and Sex and the City Loved These Rhinestone Purses
- WAG Magazine - Celebrating the Creativity of Judith Leiber
- Dexigner - Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story
- East Hampton Star - Leiber Handbags Celebrated at the Museum of Arts and Design
- Hadassah Magazine - Judith Leiber: All in the Bag
- Couture Notebook, "Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story” with Crystal Minaudières
NO MERE BAGATELLES, the story of Holocaust survivor and handbag design genius Judith Leiber and modernist artist Gerson Leiber, has just been published. Read more here.