- Past Exhibitions
- 2008: Antique Chinese Porcelains from Eight Dynasties (206 BCE to 1912)
- 2009: Will Barnet Prints / Gerson Leiber Watercolors
- 2010: Japanese Woodblock Prints from the Leiber Collection
- 2011: DRAWINGS DRAWINGS DRAWINGS: Recent Works on Paper by Gerson Leiber
- 2012-2013 Judith Leiber – An American Journey : From Artisan To Fashion Icon
- 2014-2015: THE MARRIAGE OF TRUE MINDS ~ GERSON AND JUDITH LEIBER
- 2016 Two Exhibitions: Gerson and Judith Leiber
- 2020 – The Garden of Friends
- Past Exhibitions
- Judith Leiber
- Gerson Leiber
- The Garden
The Leiber Collection Welcomes You!
Open Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 1 – 4PM. Come visit and enjoy!
To schedule Private or Group Tours email firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2005, Gerson and Judith Leiber built a gallery to house their works of art and to chronicle their careers, offering an unparalleled retrospective of their creations over the past many decades.
The Leiber Collection, a magnificent Renaissance styled Palladian edifice, sits majestically in a sublime sculpture garden designed by Gerson Leiber. Considered by many to be the best kept secret of the Hamptons, you are in for a real treat as you peruse the exquisite jewel of a museum and explore the charming and magical gardens.
The Collection is open on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays from 1 – 4pm and at other times for private or group tours by appointment. Please email us at email@example.com for private tour reservations.
Our current exhibition, Centennial Legacy, is a 100th Birthday Celebration for Judith and Gerson Leiber, both born in 1921!
Centennial Legacy ~ A Celebration of the Life, Love and Art of Judith and Gerson Leiber
Please join us in the Leiber Collection museum galleries and with the Leonard Tourné Gallery in NYC for this delightful exhibition that celebrates the artistic legacy of Judith and Gerson Leiber on what would have been their 100th year on earth together. See over 500 examples of Judith Leiber’s dazzling designs, including 100 recently donated by the avid Judith Leiber Collector, Kelly Ellman. Also see a group of extraordinary Gerson Leiber paintings from his Garden, Fashion and Abstract Series at the Leiber Collection! This exhibition will remain at The Leiber Collection through April of 2022. To reserve timed tickets to enter the museum, please click here.
On view in The Leiber Sculpture Garden
Gerson Leiber, Bill King, Hans Van de Bovenkamp, Margaret Garrett, Laurie Lambrecht, Toni Ross, Philippe Cheng, Ronnie Chalif, Constantino Nivola, Calvin Albert, William Tarr and more.
For more information phone (631) 329-3288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Leiber Collection is located at 446 Old Stone Highway in the East Hampton hamlet of Springs, New York. Click here for Directions.
- Back To The Garden - Portray Magazine
- FIU News – Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU to launch Judith Leiber: Master Craftsman
- Christie’s – The best museums for handbag collectors
- Long Island Weekly – New Nassau County Museum of Art Exhibition Highlights All Four Seasons
- Newsday – ‘The Seasons’ is in full bloom at Nassau County Museum of Art
- New York Post - The WWII love story behind NYC’s sparkliest handbags
- New York Magazine - Hillary Clinton and Sex and the City Loved These Rhinestone Purses
- WAG Magazine - Celebrating the Creativity of Judith Leiber
- Dexigner - Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story
- East Hampton Star - Leiber Handbags Celebrated at the Museum of Arts and Design
- Hadassah Magazine - Judith Leiber: All in the Bag
- Couture Notebook, "Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story” with Crystal Minaudières
NO MERE BAGATELLES, the story of Holocaust survivor and handbag design genius Judith Leiber and modernist artist Gerson Leiber, has just been published. Read more here.