- Exhibitions and Events
- Past Exhibitions
- 2008: Antique Chinese Porcelains from Eight Dynasties (206 BCE to 1912)
- 2009: Will Barnet Prints / Gerson Leiber Watercolors
- 2010: Japanese Woodblock Prints from the Leiber Collection
- 2011: DRAWINGS DRAWINGS DRAWINGS: Recent Works on Paper by Gerson Leiber
- 2012-2013 Judith Leiber – An American Journey : From Artisan To Fashion Icon
- 2014-2015: THE MARRIAGE OF TRUE MINDS ~ GERSON AND JUDITH LEIBER
- 2016 Two Exhibitions: Gerson and Judith Leiber
- 2020 – The Garden of Friends
- Past Exhibitions
- Judith Leiber
- Gerson Leiber
- The Garden
YOU ARE INVITED TO OUR UPCOMING EVENTS AT THE LEIBER COLLECTION:
The Golden Ratio and Fibonacci in Art
Artist Talk and Wine & Cheese Reception with Sculptor and Painter Chris Kelly
Saturday, August 6 at 5 pm
Celebrate Nature and Color with Artist Laurie Lambrecht
Saturday, August 13 at 11am
Meet the artist & participate in a collaborative project in the Garden!
Bring a picnic and a beach chair, and make art with Laurie Lambrecht!
The Leiber Collection is thrilled to announce
our two new exhibitions:
Judith and Gerson Leiber ~ A Life of Beauty, Love and Inspiration
In the Leiber Collection museum galleries, this exhibition celebrates the artistic legacy of Judith and Gerson Leiber through the beauty of their works, their enduring love of one another, and the inspiration all around them.
Our Third Annual Garden of Friends Exhibition
In the Leiber Collection Sculpture Garden, this exhibition features works by an outstanding group of East End artists:
The museum and gardens are open Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 1 – 4PM and other times by appointment. Come visit and enjoy!
To schedule Private or Group Tours email firstname.lastname@example.org
To reserve timed tickets to enter the museum, please click here.
In 2005, Gerson and Judith Leiber built a gallery to house their works of art and to chronicle their careers, offering an unparalleled retrospective of their creations over the past many decades.
The Leiber Collection, a magnificent Renaissance styled Palladian edifice, sits majestically in a sublime sculpture garden designed by Gerson Leiber. Considered by many to be the best kept secret of the Hamptons, you are in for a real treat as you peruse the exquisite jewel of a museum and explore the charming and magical gardens.
The Collection is open on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays from 1 – 4pm and at other times for private or group tours by appointment. Please email us at email@example.com for private tour reservations.
For more information phone (631) 329-3288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Leiber Collection is located at 446 Old Stone Highway in the East Hampton hamlet of Springs, New York. Click here for Directions.
- Back To The Garden - Portray Magazine
- FIU News – Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU to launch Judith Leiber: Master Craftsman
- Christie’s – The best museums for handbag collectors
- Long Island Weekly – New Nassau County Museum of Art Exhibition Highlights All Four Seasons
- Newsday – ‘The Seasons’ is in full bloom at Nassau County Museum of Art
- New York Post - The WWII love story behind NYC’s sparkliest handbags
- New York Magazine - Hillary Clinton and Sex and the City Loved These Rhinestone Purses
- WAG Magazine - Celebrating the Creativity of Judith Leiber
- Dexigner - Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story
- East Hampton Star - Leiber Handbags Celebrated at the Museum of Arts and Design
- Hadassah Magazine - Judith Leiber: All in the Bag
- Couture Notebook, "Judith Leiber: Crafting a New York Story” with Crystal Minaudières
NO MERE BAGATELLES, the story of Holocaust survivor and handbag design genius Judith Leiber and modernist artist Gerson Leiber, has just been published. Read more here.